Tuesday, July 15, 2008

and the award goes to...



I received this award from the wonderful Red Shoes Rambling *thank you*thank you*thank you* and now must pass it on to 7 others....there are so many Brilliant minds out there...this will prove to be a daunting task.

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

Okay...here we go
1. One Man's View~ Jack
2. Tourette's Mom~ Lynn
3. Full-Soul-Ahead~ Michelle
4. Bead Fluff~ Mary
5. Roughly Speaking~ Jenny
6. As Though I Have Wings~ Silvia
7. Dots Life and Art~ Dot


Congrats winners :)
Many more could have joined you!

8 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Wow! Thanks Darlene, I love it!

DH always tells me I'm way too hard on myself. I'm almost believing it. Bless you today and tomorrow.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Thank you Darlene!!!

Your new website is beautiful. Like it's mama.

Dot said...

Well done on receiving the award! And thank you so much for nominating me too. I feel like I am in ilustrious company!

Your new blog looks gorgeous Darlene.

And I was sad to hear of the passingf of Pops. I know he was a very important member of your family.

Dot xx

Jenny said...

Thank you so much!

Silvia said...

Thank you so much!!
xox

LEstes65 said...

Oh you ROCK! Thanks! I plan on reconnecting with the blog world tomorrow after my family leaves.

Love you!!!!

Wanda said...

Congratulations ~~ I love that Award ~~ it so fits you!!

I miss and love you do my dear.

Love and Hugs
Wanda Mom

LEstes65 said...

I'm just now trying to catch up on blogging and reading blogs. I just ran across this again. Thanks again. You are so sweet to me.