Friday, April 23, 2010

chillin...

"Good morning! :) Generally, I wake up singing and have a smile on my face. It's time for lunch, but I just love this view out Gran-marmie's back window...b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l."


to the right...


and to the left...it's a sight to see and it rained everyday!


"Here I am waiting for my Auntie dd to play a fish game with me. The pole has a Velcro tip and each fish is made of felt and has their color written on their sides, so now I get to play and learn too."


"I'm really good at this...out came 2 fish...pink and red."


"And at the end of the day, we all kicked back, ate ice cream and watched 'American Idol' I love Momma Sox/Crystal!"

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh such a fun filled day...What a fortunate little Cedar to have an Auntie DD!!


Thanks for sharing your will doll with us!!!

Unknown said...

:)